--Terms and Conditions--
It is the responsibility of each customer to carefully read and understand this legal notice and the terms and conditions pursuant to which an acquisition of bets via this site is governed.
The following definitions apply
A. “General Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions
B. “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific terms and conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
C. “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
D. The term "the Company", “we” or “us” or “ourselves” refers to the Intellectual Investments Ltd.
1. Laws regarding financial betting vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of persons accessing this site to ensure that they understand and fully comply with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country. This site does not constitute, and may not be used for the purposes of, an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. Access to this site and the offering via this site in certain jurisdictions may be restricted and, accordingly, persons accessing this site are required to inform themselves about and to observe such restrictions.
2. The services contained within this site are only suitable for customers who are able to bear the loss of all the money they invest and who understand and have experience of the risks involved in the acquisition of financial betting.
3. Stock index is highly volatile and very difficult to predict. Due to such volatility, plus the bias in the pricing system favouring the website (as described in more detail below), no bets made and purchased in our system (whether or not the payout exceeds the premium amount) can be considered a safe bet.
4. The maximum losses that may be incurred by any customer is the amount of money paid by him to the Company.
5. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse and/or cancel services to anyone for any reasons including, but not limited to:
any instance where the Company believes that person's activities at this site may be illegal in that person's country or state;
any instance where the Company may be approached or contacted by legal authorities or regulators from that person's country or state;
any instance where the Company may suffer any pecuniary, fiscal or regulatory disadvantage by virtue of that person's activities at this site;
any instance where transactions on this website are performed in breach of the present terms and conditions.
any restriction to its clients from purchasing any bets during certain hours.
6. The calculation of the price to be paid (or the payout to be received) for bets and services on this site at the time the bets are purchased or sold will be based on the Company's best estimate of market price movements and the expected level of interest rates, implied volatilities and other market conditions during the life of the bets, and is based on complex mathematics. The calculation will include a bias in favour of the Company. The bets prices (or the payout amounts) offered to customers speculating on market or index prices may differ substantially from prices available in the primary markets where stock indices or commodities or contracts thereupon are traded, due to the bias favouring the Company in the price calculation system referred to above. The charting data made available to clients by the Company is indicative only and may at times differ from the real market values. The Company's decision as to the calculation of a financial betting price will be final and binding. The Company allows the option to sell bets before expiry time of some bets but will not be obliged to do so and can suspend this option depending on the current market conditions. Once made, bet may not be changed, eliminated or erased from our database. All bets made properly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will take part in competitions on www.finance-forecast.com
7. The Company does not provide a market amongst or between customers for investments, securities, derivatives or speculations. Each bet made and purchased by a customer via this site is an individual agreement between that customer and the Company and is not a security, nor is it transferable, negotiable or assignable to or with any third party.
8. Acquisition of bets through this site must be effected in accordance with the terms and conditions presented on the pages of this site. Acquisition of a bet is completed when the bet has been customised, the premium (or the payout, as the case may be) has been calculated and payment has been verified.
9. Each customer agrees to be fully and personally liable for the due settlement of every transaction entered into under his account with the Company. This includes any transactions entered into by members of the Customer's family or entourage who have gained access to the account. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that he alone controls access to the account, and that no minors are granted access to trading on the website. In any case, the Customer remains fully liable for any and all positions traded on his account, and for any credit card transactions entered into the site for his account. Each Customer also indemnifies the Company in respect to all costs and losses of any kind, whatsoever as may be incurred by the Company as a result, direct or indirect, of the Customer's failure to perform or settle such a transaction.
10. Monies collected from customers are not invested in any securities, futures, currencies, derivatives or other investments, on behalf of customers.
12. No person shall abuse this site for the purpose of money laundering. The Company employs best-practice anti-money laundering procedures, which may have several effects on customers. The Company reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, customers who do not accept or adhere to these anti-money laundering processes. The anti-money laundering processes have the following effects on customers:
Customers must fill into the account opening form all requested details that establish his/her identity.
Winnings may only be paid to the initiator of an account. Winnings are only paid to the holder of the originating bank account, and it is the onus of the customer to ensure that account number and name accompany all transfers to the Company. When a customer maintains an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings are only paid back to the same card via PayPal secure service. Customer is responsible for submitting all the required information to make transactions smooth, secure and legal. Customer is responsible for his personal tax payments.
Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person. Company names only one winner weekly and three winners monthly. Three monthly winners have to be different persons.
16. The Company may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a customer to provide proof of identity (such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as the Company deems required under the circumstances) and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction.
17. You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
18. The Company reserves the right to suspend the operation of this site or sections thereof
when, as a result of political, economic, military or monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) or any circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of the Company, the continued operation of this site is not reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing the interests of customers or the Company, or if, in the opinion of the Company, a price cannot be calculated for financial betting; or when there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed in determining the price or value of any of the financial betting or where the price or value of any of the financial contracts cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained. In such an event, the Company may at its sole discretion (with or without notice) close out customers' opened bets at prices it considers fair and reasonable at such a time and no claims may be entertained against the Company in connection thereto.
19. The Company may impose volume betting limits on Customer accounts in its sole discretion. Current betting volume limits upon account opening are USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 10,000/day maximum betting volume. The maximum account size (i.e. cash balance) is USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 10,000 and the maximum outstanding bet payout at a given time per account is USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 10,000. These limits are increased once a client fully authenticates himself; where the new maximum betting volume will be USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 100000, having a maximum account size of USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 100000 and a maximum outstanding bet payout at a given time per account of USD/GBP/EUR/AUD 100000. If the account balance exceeds the maximum account size, then withdrawals must be made to bring the balance down to under this limit.
20. Any information given on these pages and/or emails or newsletters sent by the company related thereto, is not intended as financial or investment advice and the Company will not accept any liability in this respect, nor will the Company accept any responsibility for the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided on this site.
21. The right is reserved to amend or change the rules and scope of this service from time to time. Any change to the rules made whilst the site is in operation will not apply retrospectively and will only apply to acquisitions of bets made after such change.
22. Contract payouts shall be determined by the Company by reference to the daily, weekly and monthly high/low/close values reported on this website relevant to the underlying index(ices) of the contract(s) or from the interbank trading data received by the Company for forex quotes or commodities prices as displayed on the website, subject that the Company shall have the right to make corrections to such data in the event of mis-priced or typographically incorrect data. Customers should note that the different markets may close at different times during the day due to local trading hours and time zones. In the case of single stock and stock index prices, the final closing price as reported by the relevant Exchange shall apply for all settlements (this final settlement price may, at times, be reported by the Exchange 30-90 minutes after the official closing time of the market). In the event of any dispute regarding market or settlement values, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. Customers should note that certain markets (such as stocks and stock indices) are not open throughout the day and that trading may not be available when the markets are closed.
23. The Company will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any Government or legal authority or for the failure of or damage or destruction to, its computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
24. We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
25. In the case that any bets are made at levels that do not reflect fair market prices or that are acquired or sold at an abnormally low level of risk due to an undetected programming error, bug or glitch in our website software, the Company reserves the right to cancel or reverse such transactions upon notification to the customer of the nature of the computer error that led to the mis-pricing. Customers have a duty to report to the Company any problems or suspected system inadequacies that they may experience and may not abuse of system problems for profit. The Company will endeavour to resolve any such difficulties in the shortest time possible. Persons with insider knowledge of any financial market or instrument are prohibited from trading at this website.
26. The transactions performed on this site and the relationship between customers and the Company are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of incorporation of the Company (the "Jurisdiction"). You agree that the Jurisdiction's courts will have sole jurisdiction to settle any disputes that may arise in relation thereto. For such purposes, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Jurisdiction in relation to any such dispute and you agree that any claim you might have against the Company shall only be brought before the courts of the Jurisdiction. In the event of any differences between the English version of this website and any other language, the English version shall prevail.
27. The www.finance-forecast.com website is protected by certain copyrights.
28. The materials comprising the www.finance-forecast.com website (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, compilation, systems, code and design) are Copyright 2007-2012 Intellectual Investments Ltd. Company. All rights reserved.
29. All the sales are final
30. Under no circumstances no-one neither can claims points for the weekly competitions using monthly bets and forecasts points earned nor claim points for the monthly competitions using weekly bets and forecasts points earned from other months, i.e. when those points are calculated and earned in the day, which is the day of the month different from the one in which the competition is held.
Such materials may be copied and distributed on a limited basis for noncommercial purposes only, provided that any material copied remains intact and that all copies include the following notice in a clearly visible position: “Copyright 2007-2012 www.finance-forecast.com and Intellectual Investments Ltd. Company. . All rights reserved.”
These materials may not be copied or redistributed for commercial purposes or for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from a Intellectual Investments Ltd. company. If you have questions about these terms or would like information about licensing materials from Intellectual Investments Ltd., please contact us.
"Intellectual Investments" and Finance-Forecast are the registered trademarks.
The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not) company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
The bets contained within this site are only suitable for customers who are able to bear the loss of all the money they invest and who understand and have experience of the risks involved in the acquisition of financial betting contracts. Transactions in financial contracts carry a high degree of risk. If the purchased contracts expire worthless, you will suffer a total loss of your investment, which will consist of the contract premium. If you are contemplating purchasing deep-out-of-the-money contracts (where the strike/barrier price is far away from the current underlying spot price), you should be aware that the chance of such contracts becoming profitable ordinarily is remote.
Financial betting involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all persons. Before deciding to make bets you should carefully consider your objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. You should be aware of all the risks associated with financial betting and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
International currency, stock index or commodity prices are highly volatile and very difficult to predict. Due to such volatility, plus the bias in the pricing system favouring the website, no financial betting made in our system (whether or not the payout exceeds the premium amount) can be considered a safe bet.
All opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. Nor www.finance-forecast.com or Intellectual Investments Ltd. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including but without limitation to, any loss of profit that may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such. You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from the Web Site.
Internet Trading Risks
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system, including but not limited to the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Since nor www.finance-forecast.com or Intellectual Investments Ltd. does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
Accuracy of Information
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders in making independent investment decisions. Intellectual Investments Ltd. And www.finance-forecast.com have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, the company does not guarantee its accuracy and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the website, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notification sent through this website. The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
You may only open an account at this site on condition that:
- you have read this Legal Terms and Conditions page in full and understood that you will be buying and selling financial bets subject to these terms and conditions;
- you have read our privacy statement and hereby give us consent to process your personal information as outlined there;
- you are over 18 years of age, unless you are an Estonian resident whereby you would have to be over 21;
- you have sufficient experience and knowledge in matters of financial betting to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of making of financial betting via this site and have done so without relying on any information contained in this site.